Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,777 (€3,049) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)