Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.375 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,700 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,742 (Dinar 1,405) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)