Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08296 AUD / MVR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 23% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,873 (70,789 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)