Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Newcastle, Australia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,516 (﷼ 146,167,631) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)