Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00211 AUD / CRC
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 48% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,077 (₡ 1,936,182) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)