Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.298 AUD / USD
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,994 ($3,077) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)