Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18600 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,671 ($b19,735) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)