Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00308 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$1,970 (639,709 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)