Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31434 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,359 (RM13,867) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)