Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.563 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,888 (€3,128) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)