Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,395 (€2,805) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)