Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 48% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,082 (13,060,503 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)