Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.39183 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,250 (21,055 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Newcastle.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)