Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00065 AUD / CDF *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,077 (6,255,029 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)