Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47281 AUD / TND
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$1,908 (4,036 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)