Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11422 AUD / TJS
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 73% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$1,954 (17,105 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)