Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04241 AUD / THB
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,700 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,242 (100,024 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)