Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,652 (€3,608) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)