Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,080 (Rp 34,091,166) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)