Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.970 AUD / BND
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 27% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,512 (B$5,683) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)