Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 52% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,647 (4,098,641 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)