Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.835 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 31% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,002 (Dinar 2,726) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)