Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Newcastle, Australia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00346 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 93% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$581 (168,166 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)