Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Newark, New Jersey, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00263 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Newark, New Jersey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Newark, New Jersey (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Newark, New Jersey you would need to make just about $928 (352,628 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)