Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs New York City, United States
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,659 (﷼ 238,259,372) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 5 hours ago)