Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,331 prices entered by 1,199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 68% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $4,769 (元32,828) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)