Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,497 prices entered by 816 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15447 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 65% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,475 (元35,445) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)