Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,432 prices entered by 2,094 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15198 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 66% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,314 (元34,967) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bodo costs kr 15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 111 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,785 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)