Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,239 prices entered by 1,326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15850 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 63% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,510 (元22,147) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)