Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,313 prices entered by 1,167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14514 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 68% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,018 (元34,572) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)