Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,153 prices entered by 1,276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15441 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 63% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,651 (元23,643) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)