Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,831 prices entered by 1,008 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14975 USD / CNY
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 65% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,419 (元36,185) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 12 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨25,832 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)