Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / LAK
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 62% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $4,593 (43,264,046 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 5 hours ago)