Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,072 prices entered by 1,953 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $10,489 (€9,902) in Venice.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tampere costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riga costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)