Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,145 prices entered by 1,171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04610 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $4,015 (Mex$ 87,111) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)