Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,498 prices entered by 827 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05673 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,701 (Mex$ 100,495) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 650,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$141 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)