Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,852 prices entered by 1,263 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05375 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,291 (Mex$ 61,238) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)