Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,341 prices entered by 1,321 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05395 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,347 (Mex$ 62,046) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)