Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,816 prices entered by 966 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05376 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $4,851 (Mex$ 90,234) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 0.76 ман (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 25,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)