Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,217 prices entered by 1,275 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04909 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,141 (Mex$ 63,981) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)