Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,679 prices entered by 861 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05419 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,100 (Mex$ 94,119) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$16,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dundee costs £800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Buenos Aires costs ARS $42 (about 2 hours ago)