Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,841 prices entered by 2,124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05229 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,187 (Mex$ 99,192) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Recife costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €589 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)