Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,784 prices entered by 1,005 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05378 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,315 (Mex$ 98,825) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $900 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Antalya costs 1,684TL (about 2 hours ago)