Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,751 prices entered by 1,255 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05672 USD / MXN
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,819 (Mex$ 67,326) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (25 minutes ago)