Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 64% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 43%|
Are you moving to Quito? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quito of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨67,199 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mixco costs Q45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $800 (about 4 hours ago)