Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 54% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 33%|
Are you moving to Quebec City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quebec City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cartagena costs COL$2,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zadar costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaboatao dos Guararapes costs R$ 4.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $3,532 (about 2 hours ago)