Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03129 USD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,188 prices entered by 877 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 53% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)