Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,499 prices entered by 866 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / MMK
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 47% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $6,360 (9,684,959 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmednagar costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)