Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,266 prices entered by 1,344 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tromsø costs kr 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (about 2 hours ago)