Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and New York City, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,866 prices entered by 1,004 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 32% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $10,639 (€9,391) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥11,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 100KM (about 1 hour ago)