Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,399 prices entered by 1,168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 38% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $10,122 (€9,445) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)