Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,935 prices entered by 2,124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.114 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 32% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $10,224 (€9,181) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port of Spain costs 20 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)