Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and New York City, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,989 prices entered by 1,104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 35% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,757 (€8,960) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)