Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,336 prices entered by 1,200 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 37% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,392 (€8,686) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)