Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,161 prices entered by 1,181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 50% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $7,463 (€7,034) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)