Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,168 prices entered by 1,214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 51% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $7,326 (€6,951) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (33 minutes ago)