Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,883 prices entered by 1,281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.219 USD / EUR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 41% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,947 (€4,878) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)