Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.126 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,084 prices entered by 1,044 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥98,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)