Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,136 prices entered by 1,271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 75% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,417 (﷼ 102,283,895) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)