Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,056 prices entered by 1,198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 77% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,677 (﷼ 119,150,569) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)