Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,603 prices entered by 849 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 77% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,549 (﷼ 107,784,847) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Huntsville, Alabama costs $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 1.10 (39 minutes ago)