Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13,478 prices entered by 1,892 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 7% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 21% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 82% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $2,927 (﷼ 87,881,314) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halmstad costs 600 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave, known brand, 800/900 watt in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cleveland, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)