Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,270 prices entered by 2,077 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 77% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,546 (﷼ 107,014,682) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kemerovo costs руб 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nha Trang costs 7,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 111 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hisar costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)