Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,414 prices entered by 798 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 77% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,778 (﷼ 114,496,232) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 160 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lubumbashi costs 4,550 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)