Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to New York City, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,218 prices entered by 1,163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 76% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,676 (﷼ 119,248,035) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)