Cost of living comparison between Guwahati, India and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,480 prices entered by 811 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01505 USD / INR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 66% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,367 (₨356,478) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)