Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25132 USD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,728 prices entered by 1,382 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 61% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)