Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,725 prices entered by 1,238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23329 USD / MYR
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 65% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,526 (RM15,113) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (39 minutes ago)