Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23362 USD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,857 prices entered by 1,275 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $3,910 (RM16,737) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)