Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,165 prices entered by 1,052 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 34% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)