Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,564 prices entered by 1,224 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 40% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)