Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,609 prices entered by 1,240 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $6,551 (₩7,350,301) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)