Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,759 prices entered by 960 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 46% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,055 (₩9,161,468) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maputo costs 10 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Natal costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33 (about 2 hours ago)