Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,708 prices entered by 856 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 48% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $7,775 (₩9,168,255) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Heraklion costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)