Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,817 prices entered by 996 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 46% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,829 (₩9,901,777) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 170,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nicosia costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)