Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,127 prices entered by 1,198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,809 (₩9,787,696) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)