Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,810 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,025 (₩9,953,636) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)