Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,533 prices entered by 815 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,880 (₩10,171,519) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14 (about 4 hours ago)