Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13,631 prices entered by 1,911 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00087 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,051 (₩10,459,817) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zagreb costs 2,400 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Mumbai costs ₨32,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florence costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)