Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,571 prices entered by 2,127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 48% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $7,731 (₩9,298,060) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Darwin costs AU$1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)