Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30925 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,830 prices entered by 1,240 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (32 minutes ago)