Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30885 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,800 prices entered by 1,222 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sendai costs ¥60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Uberlandia costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)