Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,589 prices entered by 2,117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 43% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,249 (₩11,187,227) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Helsinki costs €189 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €162,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 2 hours ago)