Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,488 prices entered by 830 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 41% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,840 (₩10,172,532) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)