Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,796 prices entered by 1,034 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 39% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,085 (₩10,019,575) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (40 minutes ago)