Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,672 prices entered by 865 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $8,346 (₩9,941,278) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Washington D.C. costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$190 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $656 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 3,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)