Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,284 prices entered by 1,203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 42% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,366 (₩10,410,618) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)