Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,780 prices entered by 1,010 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,308 (₩10,431,491) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 400 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moncton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)