Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,008 prices entered by 1,270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in New York City you would need to make just about $6,010 (₩6,445,662) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)