Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30633 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,345 prices entered by 1,133 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Temuco costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tarragona costs €168 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.40TL (about 1 hour ago)