Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to New York City, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31530 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,361 prices entered by 1,292 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)