Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and New York City, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 15,635 prices entered by 2,051 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00326 USD / KZT
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in New York City you would need to make just about $5,114 (1,569,258 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 2,500 Kwacha (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mandalay costs 4,500 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)