Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and New York City, United States
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,875 prices entered by 844 different people.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)