Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and New York City, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,141 prices entered by 1,054 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 USD / KZT
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in New York City you would need to make just about $4,458 (1,506,098 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)