Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01582 USD / HTG
Do you live in New Orleans, Louisiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in New Orleans, Louisiana you would need to make just about $4,757 (300,733 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)