Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs New Haven, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.085 USD / EUR
Do you live in New Haven, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in New Haven, Connecticut (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in New Haven, Connecticut you would need to make just about $4,491 (€4,139) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)