Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs New Haven, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 USD / CLP
Do you live in New Haven, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in New Haven, Connecticut (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in New Haven, Connecticut you would need to make just about $3,433 (CH$2,931,430) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)