Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06574 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q20,977 (¥319,101) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q12,500 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (44 minutes ago)