Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06570 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q26,665 (¥405,838) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)