Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07485 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q23,605 (¥315,344) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q12,500 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)