Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06663 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q25,423 (¥381,524) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,000 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)