Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06556 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q21,236 (¥323,944) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q12,500 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)