Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06538 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q25,929 (¥396,594) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)