Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06211 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q20,216 (¥325,478) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q12,500 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨140 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Moscow costs руб 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kampala costs 400,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)