Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07410 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q29,200 (¥394,064) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)