Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06989 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q27,580 (¥394,616) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $7,750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)