Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06496 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q28,174 (¥433,700) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q17,000 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)