Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06546 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q31,049 (¥474,344) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q18,750 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Pereira costs COL$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Wollongong costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)