Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06806 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q27,297 (¥401,073) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q16,000 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)