Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06913 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q24,414 (¥353,182) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q14,000 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)